GENESIS’10 is a national level technical symposium hosted by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nandha Engineering College. GENESIS’10 will be a ideal platform to explore your creativity and innovations in the field of electronics & communication engineering. For a college equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, GENESIS-2010 presents an exciting avenue for the convergence of intellectual resources from all over the country.With a variety of events ranging from paper presentation to Project displays and from Bamboozle to Crossword events, GENESIS’10 has something for everyone.
List of Events:
- Paper presentation
- Geni Expo’10(Project Exhibition)
- Cross Word
- Hunt the Gold & spot events
Are you looking for a forum to express your innovations and research ideas in the field electronics & communication engineering, then we provide you the right platform. With ellite engineers all over the country this event will nourish your brains with blitzkrieg of ideas.
- Wireless & Optical Communication
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- VlSI/Embedded systems
- Digital signal/Image processing
- Neural Networks/Fuzzy logic
- Maximum 2 authors per paper
- Send 2 hard copies & 1 soft copy in MS-word format
- Maximum 4 members per project
- Mail your Abstracts
- Free Boarding & lodging
- One way travelling fare will be given to other state participants only.
Dead line: 12.02.2010
Date of Symposium: 25.02.2010 & 26.02.2010 (Two days)
Propel To:The Convenor, GENESIS’10, Department of ECE, Nandha Engineering College, Erode – 638052, TamilNadu. E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: Staff Co-ordinators: 99655-76501, 99429-03173. Student Co-ordinators: 97876-79891, 95003-06434, 90959-29177.