SPANGLES ’10 – SRM EASWARI ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Don’t miss it ….Buzz it! Take part in the most entertaining quiz contest and win over the great brains!
* maximum two members can join together
* One college can represent any member of groups.
Round 1 – preliminary written test:
- Time allotted – 20 minutes.
- Number of questions to be asked.
Current affairs - 15
Technical oriented - 15
Round 2 – Finals
- 5 Groups from prelims will be selected for finals.
- Level 1
Open questions to each group(Buzzer)
- Level 2
5 questions to each group
* Level 3
Rapid fire questions – 10 questions per minute
Eliminate the bugs and hit the right cord…! Participate in the circuit debugging contest and win prizes.
- Number of member – 2 per batch
- Any batch damaging the equipments provided will be disqualified immediately and penalty may be given.
- Time taken to finish debugging will be noted and accordingly first 3 places will be decided.
Round – 1 Preliminary
- 20 questions will be given
- Time allotted – 25 minutes
- No multiple choice type questions
Round – 2 Finals
- 6 batches from prelims will be selected for finals
- Maximum time allotted – 30 minutes
- Explanations required for the debugged circuit
Time to buckle up and check your feet at gaming event and chase away your competitions in network games! There are 3 popular, skill testing games to be played.
1) Counter strike 1.6
* Minimum 4, maximum 5 per team. Compulsory.
* Number of rounds
Preliminary – 7 rounds per game
Finals – 5 rounds per game
2) Need for Speed – Most Wanted
* Single player game
* Prelims based on timing and position.
* Finals based on timing and position.
3) FIFA 10
* Single player game
One half – 2 minutes + penalty shoot out
One half – 6 minutes + extra time + Penalty shoot out
One half – 6 minutes + extra time + Penalty shoot out.
- Coordinator’s decision will be final in case of any issue
- Registration will be on first come first serve basis
- Registration free will be intimated on the day of event
- Participants required to bring their own head phones
- Participants found using cheat codes or hacking softwares will be disqualified.
- Any minor changes regarding game rules or elimination criteria will be informed prior the game.
Get the clues right and hit the treasure …! Treasure hunt on the charts…participate and coin your chances.
- Two per team
- No external help – No calculator/Mobile/electronic gadgets.(Else disqualified)
Round 1: Prelims
- Duration – 30 minutes
- 25 question (12 technical + 13 aptitude) + 5 current G.K questions
- Top 5 teams reach finals.
Round 2 Finals
- Duration – 45 minutes.
- 10 clues to reach destination
- Clue will be handed over only after answering technical question ( 1 minute to answer)
- If failed 5 minutes will be reduced from timing.
- Top two teams win and winners should complete the hunt, handing over the 10 clues to organizer.