The theme of ETEE-2011 is “Opportunities in modern trends of Power systems”. The current five year envisages addition of 80000 MW of electrical power through construction of 400/800 kv ultra mega power projects. This leads to acquisitions of engineering, procurement and construction expertise in this field. This in turn brings ample challenges to power system.
* Gives an overview of new and Emerging Technologies in Renewable Energy
* Focuses on recent trends and Developments in science,technogy,Industry
* Gives an opportunity to explore the establishment of new concepts
* Provides dissemination of knowledge by presenting recent research results, new developments and novel concepts in Renewable Energy
* Benefits Researchers, Students and Industries both from India and abroad by active participation
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION -26/02/2011
INTIMATION OF SELECTION -03/03/2011
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION -07/03/2011
Authors are requested to submit 2 hard copies and one soft copy in IEEE format (Maximum of 6 pages of papers) with original contributions on the below given topics:
- HVDC and FACTS Application of Power Electronics in Power Systems
- Energy Conservations
- Control and Instrumentation/Industrial Automation
- High Voltage Engineering
- VLSI/Embedded based control design for power converter
- Recent trends in Power Electronics & Drives
- Soft computing Application in Electrical &Electronics Engineering
- DSP based control design for power converters
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
Gojan school of business and technology,
80,ft road, Edapalayam.
Redhills, Chennai-600 052.