Agni means a flame which is created from a spark. ‘Agni 2012’ seeks students bringing their innovation to come out with ideas as a spark to the technology. It is a platform which brings students from various Institutes to explore their innovation and creative ideas.We create opportunities for the young minds to expose their talent in the field of electrical technology.
- All the participants are required to be present at the venue an hour before starting of each event.
- Participants must bring their college identity card with photo identification or an authorization letter.
- Regarding the results of the competition the decision of judges will be final.
- Teams are requested to inform in advance to the coordinators the day and time of arrival and approximate numbers of team members.
- Care must be taken to strictly follow the timing.
- Any form of miss conduct and indiscipline from the participants will result in termination of the concerned team or college from the participation.
- The decision of the judges shall be final.
Paper Presentation is an area where challenging minds present their idea before the challenging world. The students must work on any domain & present their innovative ideas before judges. Papers must not be strictly plagiarized one.
Topics for paper presentation
- Embedded /VLSI
- Power Electronics and drives
- Renewable Energy
- Recent Trends in Power Systems
- and not limited to the said topics….
The rules and regulations of paper presentation are stated below. All participants must strictly abide by these rules
- 2 members allowed per team .
- Soft copy of the full paper must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of full paper is 30.1.12
- The presentation must be in ppt format.
- A total of 7 minutes will be given including 2 minutes of queries.
- It may also contain other media elements like videos, pictures etc. relevant to the subject.
- Demonstrations or Simulations of the idea would be an added advantage in the event.
- Two hard copies of the full paper must be submitted on the day of presentation
- ID card must be produced by each participant on the day of presentation.
- The judge’s decision will be final
• Visual aids
• Presentation skills
• Contribution to the Paper
• Results and discussion
Mr.V.Kathick – 9659455515
Ms.S.Pavithra – 8754344529
- Maximum of two members are allowed in one team.
- Any number of team is allowed from the same institution.
Circuit Identification, Each team has to identify the circuit within given time
Circuit Framing will be provided to the teams for resolving.
Circuit Simulation using MATLAB.
The team that debugs the circuit first will be given the prize subjected to Jury’s decisions & conditions.
Mr. Eswaran.S – 9790159010
JAM(Just A Minute)
- Any number of teams are allowed.
- Effective Reaction to the provided management issue.
- They have to speak for one minute on the said topic.
Mr. P.Sudarsan – 9566848958
- Team event (Max. 2 participants).
- Any number of teams are allowed.
- Duration – 1hr
- Will be of 4 rounds.
- The domain of the questions will be the field of Science, Electrical Technology and general.
Mrs. Benisha.S – 9677445647
- A Technical event in which picture of the mixture of electrical devices will be shown to the participants for 30 seconds .
- Name of the device has to be identified and the description has to be given.
- Maximum of 2 members are allowed in one team.
- Any number of students are allowed in one team
JUDGES DECISION SHALL BE TREATED AS FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL.
Environmental Hazard Solving
Controlling equipments in the Electrical and Electronics scenario involves various operations like limiting Electromagnetic radiations,proper electronic gadgets disposal and electromagnetic compatibility. All these operations consist of hazards like e-wastages, harmful radiations and hazardous rays. There is still considerable need for research on these and other similar problems. We offer you a portal to come up with innovative and efficient designing of electrical equipments. To face up the increase in demand and price control shortages in electricity through renewable energy resources.
The Presentation for solving must contain
- Techniques to be used to solve this hazard
- Economic and Reliable Solution
- What are the Practical difficulties to implement this techniques and its viable solutions
Rules and Regulations
- Two Members per team.
- Any number of teams is allowed.
- Acquiring solutions for the given real time environmental issue to be addressed globally.
- A total of 10 minutes will be given for presentation including 2 minutes of queries.
P.Velamurugan – 9952365509