Altair’13 is a National Level Techno-management symposium jointly presented by IEEE , CSI and MCC of Mepco Schlenk Engineering College.This is the second edition scheduled on 2nd March,2013.
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be sent on/before february 23,2013
- ECE/EEE participants : email@example.com
- CSE/IT participants : firstname.lastname@example.org
- others :email@example.com
- The size of the abstract must not exceed 200 words
- Subject field of the mail should be the TITLE OF THE PAPER
- Abstract Format
- Format : Times New Roman Font Size : 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
- Other Details such as Department,Insitution Name & Location, Participant(s) Mobile No & Mail-Id
- Participants will be intimated regarding selection by february 24,2013
Soft copy of the papers must be sent on or before 25th february to ECE/EEE participants : firstname.lastname@example.org CSE/IT participants : email@example.com others : firstname.lastname@example.org
in IEEE format along with the following details as PDF or Word document only.
- The name of the document should be the title of the paper
- The Body of the Mail must Contain :
- Paper Title
- Participant(s) Name
- Institution Name & Location
- Participant(s) Mobile No & Mail-Id
Paper Presentation Guidelines
- All papers should be original.
- A maximum of two members per team is allowed.
- Paper must strictly be in IEEE format
- Time limit for the presentation is 6-8 minutes accompanied by a 2 minute questionnaire session
- The participants should bring two hardcopies of the paper
- The participants will present their paper using PowerPoint presentation.
- Audio/Video clippings, graphs and charts may be used.
- Judges decision will be binding and final
Mepco Schlenk Engg College
Sivakasi, Mepco Engg.College Post, 626 005
Virudhunagar District , Tamil Nadu