MISRIMAL NAVAJEE MUNOTH JAIN ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
conducted by the Association of Electronics and Communication Engineers, on 2nd March, 2013 at MISRIMAL NAVAJEE MUNOTH JAIN ENGINEERING COLLEGE, THORAIPAKKAM, CHENNAI . This symposium will
prove to be an effective platform for budding Engineers to display their talents and skills in various Technical and Non technical Events.
List of Events:
1. Paper Presentation Topics :
- MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS
- GREEN POWER/ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES
- WIRELESS NETWORKS
- FIBER SENSOR NETWORKS
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION
- SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES
- CLUSTER/CLOUD/GREEN COMPUTING
- VLSI COMPUTATIONS / SIGNAL PROCESSING
- FUTURE NANO TECHNOLOGY
- Each team can contain a maximum of three members (authors need not be from the same college).
- Soft copy to be sent on our mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for submission of abstract of the paper is February 21, 2013. Intimation will be sent by February 25,2013.
- The following details must be send along with the papers;
- Name of the participant.
- College and department of study.
- Contact details, Mobile No. and Email-id.
- Time alotted is 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for queries.
2. Circuit Debugging
3. Arrow the Circuit
5. Mock Interview
6. Dumb- C
7. Treasure Hunt
10. Movie Making- Last day of sending ur movies – 23rd Fed.
11. Flabbergast ( Surprise Event).
Rules for these events are mentioned in our Symposium Website – www.elexrieg.com
Arihant (Joint Secretary) : +91 96772 64123
B.Vigneshwaran (Joint Secretary) : +91 96556 67549
Keerthi (Treasurer) : +91 99520 70216