EmbedX is a 2 day introductory workshop that demystifies and simplifies embedded systems and gets you programming microcontrollers and building projects on your own. The Workshop is designed around Arduino.
What is Arduino?
Arduino is a open-source prototyping platform that simplifies the process of getting to build projects on your own. With an increasing number of users, its becoming the platform of choice for students to get started with embedded systems. Its so simple to get things going that you would be up and doing your projects in no time.
Dates: Wednesday 5th & Thursday 6th of September, 2012 at Chennai
Last Date for Registration: Monday 3rd of September, 2012
Fees for upto 4 Persons in a team: 4946/-[Inclusive of Applicable Taxes + 1 Takeaway Kit]
SPOT REGISTRATIONS WILL ATTRACT AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF Rs. 281/- PER PERSON
InduinoX [Arduino Atmega168 Clone Board], USB A-B Cable, IR Remote, LCD Shield & 16x 2 LCD display
What does the Fee Cover?
The fee covers training costs and kit cost only. The fee does not include food, accommodation or local transport.
#### STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING 1 LAPTOP PER TEAM ####
Course Contents – An overview of the Sessions
Duration: 2 Days
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Microcontrollers & the Arduino Platform / Software Installation
- InduinoX Board Overview
- Getting your Hands Dirty With Programming – Simple Programs
- Working with Digital I/O’s & Serial Communication
- Building a Simple Project – LED Binary Counter
- Working with Analog Outputs – PWM Control of a RGB LED
- Working with Analog Inputs – Sensors – LDR [Light Sensing]
- Working with a LCD Display
- Building a Simple Project – Automatic Lighting Level Controller
- Working with Simple Wireless Communications – Working of IR Remote Controls
- Intermediate Project – Interfacing an IR Remote to control – Controlling the Binary Counter
- Advanced Project – Controlling the RGB LED’s Colors with the IR Remote Control
- Fine Tuning the Project
- Q &A Session
For More Information
Visit www.simplelabs.co.in / email: firstname.lastname@example.org / call : 044-2225 1636