EPIGNOSIZ ‘12 is an All India inter-collegiate technical symposium,
organized by the Department of Information Technology, to promote the spirit of
competition among the youth. Many colleges from all over the country
participate. With each passing year, the grandeur increases and the legacy
continues this year too. We, the staff and students of IT department, welcome
you and we need your support to make the event a grand success!!!
THE EVENTS ARE:
1. · Paper Presentation
2. · Project Presentation
3. · Quiz
4. · Debugging
5. · Web designing
6. · Marketing
7. · Surprise Event
8. · Gaming
CARTA PRESENTAZIONE (Paper Presentation)
Have you ever had some ideas which
just remained so?! Here it is CARTA PRESENTAZIONE …the technical paper
presentation event, for people who never found the right forum to stage their
conceptions, mark their innovations and see their ideas transform into reality.
All you need is not some technical flair but a simple spark and the right forum
to exhibit them. So, prepare yourself to unleash the penned down thoughts in
this battle for the best.
- Pervasive Computing
- Ethical Hacking
- Vehicular Networks
- Body Area Networks
- Mobile Computing
- 4G Technology
- Embedded Systems
- Any other Emerging Trends in IT
One round with each team given a time of around 7-8 minutes to present
their paper on stage.
RULES AND REGULTION:
- Team Size should not exceed two.
- Candidates must register online.
- Mail your paper on or before 1st Feb’12, to with <PAPER PRESENTATION> < Name of the team > <Subject of Paper> in the subject line.
- The selected teams will be intimated through e-mail, SMS and on the website on 3rd Feb’12.
- Judges decision will be final.
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT:
- All the required materials for presenting the paper must be brought in USB or CD (with one backup).
- Have the two hardcopies of your paper (enclose the references).
- The organizers reserve the rights for any changes in the rules, if required.
- The decision of the Organizers will be final in all respects during the competition and the participants have to abide by it. If any changes are done in the competition pattern they will be uploaded on the website.
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
If any Queries contact: 9976689531.