The Department of Biotechnology, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, is organizing a One Day National Level Students Technical Symposium GENESPIRE ’13. The symposium aims to bring together the students and scholars of Biotechnology on a common platform, where they can interact, present their results and exchange information. The symposium focuses on the various modern techniques that are currently developed and applied in the field of life sciences.
The maximum permitted poster size is 80cm wide and 120 cm high. Title, authors` names and affiliation should be included at the top of the poster. The poster should consist of introduction, methods, results and discussion. Paper & Poster presentations topics
- Bioprocess Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Food Technology
- Genetic Engineering
- Healthcare Biotechnology
Non Technical Events
- BIO BUZZERS – Unveil your grey matter
- CRUSADERS – It is non technical debate,topics will be given on spot.
- JEOPARDY – Are you focused enough?? Lets see your Concentration and memory level.
- LAB MARATHON – very basic biological experiments will be sequentially conducted where participants need to finish within a given time limit. 5
- PICTIONARY – Prove your drawing skills via dumb charades. 2 members per team
- SURPRISE EVENT – There will be an surprise event with surprise gift which will be announced during the event.
Mr. R.S.Abi Varma – 9865304363
KUMARAGURU COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, P.O. Box No.2034,