InCTF ‘12 is from November 2011 to January 2012 and is focused exclusively on the student community. You can participate from your own university and no travel is required. No prior exposure or experience in Cyber security needed to participate.
What you need to do?
1. Form a team (max five members from your college)
2. Approach a faculty/mentor and request him/her to mentor your team
3. Register online at http://inctf.in
In addition it’s been decided that teams which finished in the top 10 places on InCTF 2011 qualify directly for the second round-they do not have to participate in the first round. Congratulations to all these teams!
|25K||The winning team receives a cash prize of up to Rs. 25000/-|
|20K||The first runner-up team receives a cash prize of up to Rs. 20000/-|
|15K||The second runner-up team receives a cash prize of up to Rs. 15000/-|
The third runner-up team receives a cash prize of up to Rs. 10000/-
The fourth runner-up team receives a cash prize of up to Rs. 5000/-
- Teams are awarded prizes based on their performance
- Deserving teams are well awarded. Exciting prizes to be won.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s simple: Register, Learn, Hack!
1. Learning Round
2.Contestants have to complete set of task ( off-line) which will be provided within a given period.
1. Consist of both Off-Line and On-Line task
2.Time limit is 3 hrs
3.Top 30 members will be selected for the final round
1.CTF – Defend your assigned machine and attack others machine.