Technopreneurship is the IT Based B-Plan competition organized at Avenues, the annual business festival of SJMSOM, IIT Bombay.
The business ideas which would be entertained in the event would be IT/Web based.
Students from all bschools (enrolled in MBA program or equivalent) and bachelors degree (B.Tech., B.E., B.Sc. etc) are eligible to participate in the event.
1. Each team must comprise of two members.
2. Team members can be from different institutes and branches and from different courses (from list of eligible courses as mentioned above).
3. There is no limit on the number of entries per university/college/organization.
4. A participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
The event would be conducted in 2 rounds. Participants would have to submit a brief executive summary of their business idea which would be evaluated by organizers and event sponsors. The teams, whose ideas are selected, would get a chance to come to campus to present their business plan in front of industry leaders and leading professors in field of technology. There are exciting cash prizes for the winners of the event along with a chance to get support and mentor-ship from event sponsors for implementation of the idea.
1. Event opens for MBA students and Bachelor Degree students.
2. Teams would have to register on Avenues website and submit a 3 pages Executive Summary on their business idea.
Round 2(On Campus)
1. Top 10 teams would be invited at campus to deliver the presentation in front of VCs, professors and the sponsor on Day 1 of Avenues.
2. The winners have the opportunity of winning prizes worth 60,000 and a chance to get supported by VCs to build their ideas into reality.
3. All finalist teams which present at campus would be given a certificate of participation.
For registration and other details please visit
For further details, please contact-
Archit Jain, 9820707732, firstname.lastname@example.org